1. Purpose: Used for shell to shell fit-up as part of wind tower production line and for heavy industrial equipment manufacturing process like pipes, pressure vessel, heat exchangers Welding etc.
2. linkage control interface, which can realize the linkage control with welding manipulator.
3. performance and characteristics
special polyurethane rollers able to handle the loads applied by conical towers.
High-torque gears and motors especially dimensioned for rotating even the heaviest tower sections
Rotation movements are smoothly and accurately controlled in all loading conditions by high quality invertersThe speed and direction are set by a controller.
* Minimum required protection system included but not limited to the following
* over current
*phase missing and sequence etc.
5. Cables, cable tray and support
* comply to European standard /IEC 61950, IEC 61084, IEC 60228, IEC 61537, IEC 61726, IEC 61857
IEC61984, IEC 62262 IEC 61140
Country of origin:
6. Hydraulic hoses and joints: according to DIN 2353
7. First fill of hydraulic, gear oil etc.
8. Tools and Material Handling includes the following
I. Tools and material handling system required for operation and maintenance
II. Tools and Equipment required for erection of the machine.
9. Safety issue:
* Following safety features in addition to other standard safety features provided on the machine: –
a. Machine have adequate and reliable safety interlocks / devices to avoid damage to the
machine, work piece and the operator due to the malfunctioning or mistakes. Machine functions
be continuously monitored and alarm / warning indications be generated.
b. A detailed list of all alarms / indications provided on machine submitted
c. All the pipes, cables etc. on the machine is well supported and protected.
Not any hindrance to machine operator’s movement for effective use of machine and formaintenance personnel.
d. Emergency Switches at suitable locations as per International Norms should be provided.
e. Oil pipe lines should not run with electrical cable in the same trench. etc.
* Four sets of following documents (original Hard copies) and one set (softcopy) in English language should
be supplied along with the machine: –
i. Operational and maintenance manuals of Machine
ii. Detailed Maintenance manual of machine with all drawings of machine
assemblies/subassemblies/parts including Electrical / circuit diagrams. All mechanical
Assembly/Sub Assembly Drawings shall be supplied with the part list also in English.
iii. Electrical schematic wiring diagram junction Box details, connector pin details cable layout.
iv. Manual of all bought- out items, Spare parts list and complete addresses of bought- out items
v. Catalogues, Operation & Maintenance Manuals of all bought out items including drawings,
vi. Hydraulic system schematics
vii. Details of operator’s Panels.
viii. Operating Manuals, Maintenance Manuals & Catalogues for supplied accessories.
ix. Complete list of parts/items (Bill of materials) used in the machine in English language.
MIE Persons should be trained:
i. Operation of the machine
ii. Mechanical maintenance of the machine.
iii. Electrical /Electronic maintenance of the machine.
iv. Training manual should be prepared by the vendor in English language